In this screencast we’re going to take a look at the Package Checker plugin, that’s bundled with IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate.
We’ll have a look at how to view known vulnerabilities in your Maven or Gradle projects, how to get more information about the known vulnerabilities in a specific dependency and how to remediate these vulnerabilities inside IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate if a new version with a fix is available.
- (blog) Package Checker: Find and fix vulnerabilities inside IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate
- (blog) JetBrains – Ensure Greater Software Security With Package Analysis by Checkmarx in IntelliJ IDEA
- (plugin) Package Checker
- (video) Leverage Open-Source Code with Confidence
- (blog) Managing dependencies in IntelliJ IDEA
- (video) JetBrains – IntelliJ IDEA: Viewing Dependencies
- (blog) Viewing Dependencies in IntelliJ IDEA