Use Testing to Develop Better Software Faster was published in the book “97 Things Every Java Programmer Should Know” (O’Reilly Media) edited by Kevlin Henney & Trisha Gee.
Foojay Podcast #14: Debugging Tools and Skills for Fun and Profit
Maintainable podcast: Marit van Dijk: How Are We Going to Test This?
Ensuring your website doesn’t crash during the holiday rush – Webinar with Lisa Crispin, Maaret Pyhäjärvi and Raluca Morariu
A whole team approach to DevOps: Build, test, and run – together! – Webinar with Lisa Crispin, Abby Bangser and Maryam Umar.
Testing for DevOps – Webinar with Ashley Hunsberger and Amber Race.
Foojay.io FOSDEM Speaker Predictions for 2023
A quest: contribute to open source communities – Lisa Crispin
Kevlin Henney – Structure and interpretation of test cases (GOTO Amsterdam 2022)
Kevlin Henney – Best life and thoughts from 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know
How to Start Contributing to Open Source by Gunter Rotsaert
IntelliJ IDEA Blog: JetBrains Technology Day for Java – How I Started Contributing to Open Source and Why You Should Too
CukenFest London Asks: Marit van Dijk
Agile TD – Next 125 awesome testers you should keep your eye on always (2018)
Matt Broberg quoted my tweet in his talk “A Practical Guide to Open Source Contribution” at DevOps Minneapolis 2018
Cucumber Newsletter – Meet a Cucumber user: Helen Scott
Cucumber Community Newsletter #2: BDD in 30 seconds: a graphic Q&A, Meet a Cucumber user
My content has been featured in the following newsletters:
- Payara Monthly Catch: February 2023 featured the Foojay podcast Debugging Tools & Skills for Fun and Profit
- Java Annotated Monthly – February 2023 featured IntelliJ IDEA: Managing Dependencies
- Payara Monthly Catch: January 2023 featured Viewing Dependencies in IntelliJ IDEA
- Triple Threat Java 11/01/23 featured Managing Dependencies in IntelliJ IDEA
- Triple Threat Java 7/12/22 featured Viewing Dependencies in IntelliJ IDEA
- Triple Threat Java 12/10/22 featured Presenting with IntelliJ IDEA
- Java Annotated Monthly – September 2022 featured IntelliJ IDEA. Pro Tips: Using Git Interactive Rebase
- The Payara Monthly Catch: August 2022 featured IntelliJ IDEA. Pro Tips: Using Git Interactive Rebase
- Tripple Threat Java 26/08/22 featured Using Git Interactive Rebase