Oops, you committed your code to the wrong branch… You could redo the work, but you don’t want to! Luckily, the IDE can help you move your commit to a different branch. Use Git’s cherry-pick option from your IDE to move changes over to a different branch in a quick, low-stress way.
- (code) https://github.com/mlvandijk/git_tips
- (JetBrains – IntelliJ IDEA) Cherry-pick separate commits
- (Git documentation) Git cherry-pick
- (blog) Marco Behler: Git: Merge, Cherry-Pick & Rebase
- (blog) IntelliJ IDEA: Resolving Merge Conflicts in Git
- (blog) Foojai.io: Resolving Git Merge Conflicts in IntelliJ IDEA